These shelters are strong, cost effective and galvanised for long life. 1.9m high at the front with an overall depth of 0.9m x 4m wide (7-8 seat).
Available in two sizes: 4m (7-8 seat); 2.5m (5-6 seat)
- Manufactured from heavy duty box section steel
- Heavyweight 10mm thick twin-wall polycarbonate sheeting bolts directly to the roof and rear of the shelter’s framework for privacy.
- Strong 5mm thick ultra clear PETg side sheeting bolts directly to the side frames for visibility.
- The angled roof allows rain water to shed to the rear of the shelter
- Robust treated timber slats bolt to the shelter framework for seating.
- Includes foot plates to bolt shelter down to the ground.
- All nuts, bolts, washers, foot plates and fixing brackets are zinc plated for long life.
- Framework, foot plates and fixing brackets are powder coated white.
- Please note that team shelters must be anchored correctly at all times.
- These shelters need to be bolted down to a concrete base or anchored into the soil using appropriate anchors.
- Installation, concrete, floor bolts and anchors are not included but can be quoted for on request (please contact sales)