These freestanding aluminium hockey goals are built to a high specification for use on synthetic or grass pitches. If your budget doesn't allow for the 'self weighed' options these will be more affordable to those on a tighter budget. Being manufactured from aluminium, they won't rust and are lighter to move on and off the pitch.
These goals are easy to assemble, low maintenance and conform to BS EN 750 when securely anchored. See related products below for anchorage options.
- Regulation size 3.66m x 2.13m
- Posts manufactured from 76mm x 50mm rectangular hollow section aluminium powder coated white
- 457mm high green backboards made from 28mm thick UV stabilised polyurethane with aluminium trim
- Complete with stainless steel net lacing bars and 38mm OD aluminium net supports
- Set/4 260mm OD micro cellular rubber tyres sit on zinc plated steel brackets powder coated white.