Transforming transfer-wheel marking:
The Briteliner Arrow, the revolutionary transfer-wheel marking machine, now features a series of design enhancements that improve performance and usability still further. Developed as the successor to the original box markers, the Briteliner Arrow is lighter, tougher, easier to clean and more accurate. Once set, the Arrow will produce the same quality of line time after time. 22 litre tank capacity. Ideal choice of machine when budgets are restricted but also the perfect tool for creating stand-out lines for big games at major venues.
- Longer wheel base and better weight distribution for consistent and accurate straight line marking
- Adjustable transfer wheel to achieve required line definition
- In-built facilty to ensure easy and accurate circle marking
- On-board brush for penalty/centre circle spot marking
- Streamlined tank moulded from ultra-strong plastic that holds enough liquid to mark out not one, not two, but three football pitches!
- Tip-tank feature makes after-use cleaning easy and allows unused marking liquid to be saved
- Tank is easily removed for thorough cleaning
- Triple coated steel tube frame
- Light weight means it can be easily operated and lifted by one person
- Range of wheel width options available 3" [75mm] 4" [100mm] & 5" [125mm] and all for the same price.